Over the last nine years Adept Group has evolved to become a leader in the business technology consulting space, with specialisations across a range of domains and technologies. We partner with some of New Zealand’s most recognised brands and thrive on solving some of their most complex challenges. Our team of Consultants are leaders in their respective fields and play a strategic role within our client’s businesses – truly, if you are seeking an opportunity to work on high profile projects at a senior consulting level, we can provide you with the work you desire.
Our Consulting Services practice has a deep focus on project delivery and integration architecture. It is within this team that we are seeking an exceptional individual. Hailing from a strong technical background, you will have demonstrable experience as a Software Engineer with an emphasis on implementing client strategies and solutions. Our Implementation Engineers provide leadership to the delivery team during implementation phase, whilst fostering strong client relationships and setting a high standard of service delivery. In doing so, they contribute to an empowered and happy team whilst ultimately ensuring on-time delivery of a high-quality solution that meets the agreed requirements.
Some of your skills:
- A proven ability across the entire development life cycle from execution through to implementation of various solutions
- A holistic understanding of key integration technologies and practices (Kafka, Dell Boomi, DevOps tool sets, Mulesoft and Kubernetes would be of interest but is not essential)
- Experience with Cloud platforms (eg AWS / Azure / GCP)
- Outstanding client engagement skills
- An ability to prioritise and engage across multiple projects and stakeholders
What the role offers:
- A variety of interesting projects across a range of businesses, from large enterprise environments through to smaller NZ brands
- The opportunity to consult and contribute to client’s integration strategy and provide thought-leadership
- Exposure to a wide range of cutting-edge technologies
- A highly skilled team to share knowledge with
Adept Group is a rapidly growing business and with that comes a great deal of opportunity; the chance to help us evolve our consulting practice, career progression and growth, exposure to all parts of the business and access to leadership. We offer a great physical environment within which to work (check out our location at the BHIVE https://smalesfarm.co.nz/bhive/) and have a range of policies geared at supporting our staff’s well-being (from flexible work arrangements through to benefits such as health insurance). If you are looking for a challenging role that will give you exposure to a range of projects and clients and a great group of people to work with, look no further! We would like to hear from you.